|June 3 webinar, now open for registration. The webinar is part of a series of events introducing the Luxembourg Trade & Invest network around the globe, presenting their services and discussing business opportunities for Luxembourg companies abroad.
Agenda June 3:
- 7:00 am (PDT) Opening keynote
Mr Franz FAYOT, Minister of the Economy
- 7:05 am (PDT) Introduction Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
Ms Cindy TEREBA, Director International Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- 7:10 am (PDT) New York and San Francisco networks
– Jeanne CRAUSER, Executive Director, LTIO NYC
– Pierre FRANCK, Executive Director, LTIO San Francisco
- 7:20 (PDT) Panel Discussion: “What it takes to set-up and expand your business in North America”
– Todd GROSSMAN, CEO, Talkwalker USA
– Rik DAWSON, Business Development Manager, Apateq
– Casey MACE, Chargé d’Affaires, U.S. Embassy in Luxembourg
Panel moderated by LTIO trade officers: Elaine GUILLON, Valentin RONGONI
Please register online to join the webinar.
B2B Matchmaking Opportunities
Kindly note that in the framework of this series of webinars, you can take advantage of a video consultation with market experts from the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce. You can find more details and register here to set up your online appointment.
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce remains at your disposal for any further information (Contact person: Diana Rutledge – Tel.: +352 42 39 39 338 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Zoom Link will be sent to you together with your registration confirmation. The deadline for online registration is 2 June 2021.
Visit www.odl.lu, the one stop-shop for the promotion of exports and financial incentives to efficiently promote your products and services abroad.